Saturday, April 25, 2009

It's Done and Gone

At last my life writing assignment has gone, albeit a week late. I can't pretend I'm happy with it, but writing things that are difficult is probably a good thing to get used to as a writer. Now it's all back to fiction, where I feel cosy. Only two more assignments to go though, and my current course is over. The lovely group of people who have supported me and critiqued my work will next year be replaced. This makes me both sad and a little nervous. Surely I can't have it so good next year as well.

Having got this assignment out of the way, my mind is buzzing with ideas again. Another notebook is almost filled. I love the motivation of starting a new pad with a gorgeous cover. My next one came from Chester Zoo and is covered in furry zebra print. Now I just have to remember where I put it.

So. On to the next project.

No comments: