Wednesday, April 08, 2009

H.A.C.K Hike Against Cruelty To Kids

I have just signed up to a 25 Mile hike in the Llyn Peninsula in September in aid of the NSPCC. It's going to be a big challenge but I'm starting training this weekend. Hopefully it should smooth out some of the lumps and bumps too.

If anyone supports the NSPCC and ChildLine and would like to sponsor me for this event, there is a widget to my fundraising page on the right hand side or alternatively please click here.

I promise to keep you updated on my bruises and blisters.

2 comments:

Lori said...

oh, your pink gecko shout is so funny!I don't know if you had it before, because I usually keep my laptop on mute.

I think you are doing a great thing with the hike. Good luck.

pinkgecko said...

Hi, the pink gecko shout goes with a gecko skiing game at the bottom of the page. I was toying with whether to keep it or not, but as you like it, it will stay.

Thanks for the note about the hike, 6 months to get fit now.